And a Stranger , not so strange anymore .

   I think that for everyone , there is a time in the life when you just question yourself and feel like you have lost you way . I think i have it right now . Maybe yesterday`s events made me to question myself . I was at work around 12 noon and one of the girls was so excited about plans to go ice skating .I loved idea, so decided to spread the news . In a little while from 2 people we were 10 . My work day was finished early , so i run home to change and tried to contact few more people on the way , everyone seemed busy  . 
   At 7.30 exactly i was back at work to meet everyone . Half of the people were late . We had quick beer and went . Next ice-skating session was in 30 minutes we walked around, getting lost in a town, trying to find a pub for warm up .
 "it s outside , turn left and "Harrys ba"r is there " receptionist at ice skating said ,. And funny enough we walked all the way around the block and turns out it was in front - just underground . But closed . Anyway s it was time for the session , few picture snaps before we start . Got my big foot ,blue skates and i was ready to remember how its done!Few of the girls have never been on ice before it was funny to see , i stepped on it with caution , its been a while . Slow start . Girls got the little helpers ( metal bars ) and skated with them , it was great fun , one of the greatest feeling you can have in life , being a part of something amazing , exciting and surrounded by friends  .. Few snaps again by stranger , as we all wanted to be in the foto .. I kept skating . Stranger passed by me . He smiled at me , it was unexpected  , as i was not looking for anyone . It was night off flirting . He kept skating slowly next to me . It was amazing . We just kept talking .Everyone else just disappeared . He was so adorable and just happy to enjoy my company as i was enjoying his . 
   " Can i have your phone number " he asked skating backwards looking at me .. I smiled " I dont know my phone number ..." i skated away .. Girls started to get curios as they seen me together with Stranger .. 
   From right hand side " what did he say ?? do you like him " from left hand side (barely holding on her feet ) " did you got his number ? " i kept skating and i seen him looking across the hall .It was 10 minutes left until closing the session . I stopped and waited for him to come to me . " I changed my mind " i said holding on to him to don`t fall . He smiled and pulled his phone out . I tried to unblock my friend phone , as i did not know my number (honestly ) " 837.." as i said number i seen one of the girls on the ground holding her head .Suddenly phone number was not important  . Medical help came  . She was hurt very badly . Medical help brought her to the seating area. I just stood there . Her legs seemed not to hold her any more I was glad she was ok. Stranger stopped by again .I could not leave it like that . I had to give him the number  " fast , take the number i have to go " Quickly number was given to him and i skated to check up on her. She was sitting . Doctor was using all the medical systems he had in his black bag , taking notes and looking at her all the time . She kept apologizing . In about 30 minutes he said she could go , but recommended for her to go hospital ." Internal bleeding could be happening right now and we would not even know about it " he said . I jumped out in my stop and other stayed with her until boyfriend picked her up . She was ok .. And stranger ..Not a stranger any more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment