Wrapped up in history ...

" Please don`t go , just another minute " i said looking in to his eyes . I was holding his hand so tight as never before . I had never felt anything like it . When he touched me it was like feathers against my skin , When he hugged me , it was like a blanket covering my all body and making me feel so warm  and safe. When he  held my hand it was like electricity passing thought us .When he kissed me , it was like ... all i wanted.. in fact . 
   Do you believe in love . Love .. like in the movies . Do you believe that you miss someone , you don`t even know long enough  or well enough to miss . 
  I met someone before and he was something . I wish he would have run after me in airport before i left . I wish he would have come to look for me in other country .. But he did`t .. Instead .. He called me 3 years later and asked .. Why did we broke up ? I loved you ... What about that ... 
  Guess it`s not like in the movies ...

No comments:

Post a Comment