Tokyo at night

Tower /spire thing in Tokyo .
I today at 10 Pm i left my hostel , rented a bike and enjoyed night in here . Streets were quiet . Silence everywhere , Can not believe how calm is everything around me . AT the start i tried to reach this spire thing in here Tokyo . It seems so near , but after 10 min of pedalling i still away , got me confused . Decided to leave it , any ways .
   Next there temples , wonder if there is light at night around them and maybe they are even open .. pedal 10 min ... NOT .. fully closed and wrapped in darkness , will visit tomorrow .
  Then i stopped on the bridge and came to a realization that i am lost .. These maps in Tokyo are crazy , they just cut some peace out and turn it completely different way and every time i look at it i turn wrong . ah.     Need help
   Made a decision to ask a stranger .. This pizza guy looked friendly , and was smoking cigarette (2 birds at once - stop for a smoke and directions ) .
   I was on my way turns out my hostel was much closer than i thought .
  Stopped at 7/11


store , got cheese , salami , rice cube , instant soup for breakfast .

Looked very nice at night
  Now back in hostel . Im amazed how internet is changing things . Common room ... Before - a place to hang out and meet new people ... Now- A place to use wi-fi , because its not available in the room .. sad .
And don`t take me wrong i`m the same .. writing this now , makes me one of them .

 Night in Tokyo .. Something to try one more time .. With out getting lost !


???? What`s going on here ? This is on the bridge .hmm


No comments:

Post a Comment